Travel & Lodging Information
Fort Collins Public Transportation
June is peak season for visiting the Colorado Rocky Mountains and Fort Collins area. We strongly encourage GPLID-2019 guests to take advantage of the on-campus housing provided at Colorado State University. Conference registration is linked with the campus lodging reservation system. You can only reserve campus accommodations during online registration. Campus lodging will not be available during on-site registration.
Campus Lodging Packages
- Single Room – $160 package ($80/night/person)
- Double Room Shared with Another Meeting Attendee/Spouse – $240 ($60/night/person)
- Must be charged to only 1 person
- Includes meals for both guests
- Air-conditioned private room and restroom
- One night only option available.
- Meals included:
- Night 1: 6/24 – Dinner Monday (6/24) and Breakfast Tuesday (6/25)
- Night 2: 6/25 – Breakfast & Lunch Wednesday (6/26)
- Private bath for each room
- 1 or 2 twin-sized bed(s)
- Wardrobe closet
- Towel sets
- Complimentary high-speed WiFi
- Adjacent parking
- Floor lounge space available
If you prefer to make your own arrangements lodging options in the Fort Collins area span from charming B&Bs in historic homes to refreshing full-service hotels. Rooms are on high-demand and available on a first-come first-serve basis – they book fast this time of year so if you’re planning to arrange your own lodging we advise you to make arrangements as soon as possible.
Courtesy blocks have been arranged at the following locations. Rooms are on high-demand and only available on a first-come first-serve basis. Reservations must be made by May 22, 2019 any reservations after this date cannot be guaranteed.
Hilton – Fort Collins (Group rate ends June 3rd)
- GROUP ID: LID Symposium
- Phone: 1+ 970-482-2626 or 1-800-HILTONS
- Rate: $140+/night plus tax
- Within walking distance to conference
- Online Reservations
Here is a map of other nearby options:
Getting to Fort Collins
Shuttle From Denver International Airport
Green Ride Colorado provides shared-ride airport shuttle service between Fort Collins and Denver International Airport. The easiest way you can book reservations is by making reservations via the GPLID-2019 portal. (Select “FC – Academic Village” if you are staying on campus, otherwise select the appropriate hotel or zone.)
You may also book reservations through the Green Ride main web site. At the bottom of the reservation page you will want to enter GPLID as the profile ID. You are also welcome to call the local reservation agents at 1+(970) 226-5533, they are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Green Ride operates on a regular schedule between Fort Collins and Denver International Airport. See www.greenrideco.com for a full schedule and additional information.
Front Range Map: