- Register your team and submit the $250 entry fee.
- You’ll receive an email once we receive payment that includes details on your unique ID# and where to submit your files.
- Files must be submitted no later than 4:00 pm on February 9, 2016.
- On February 23, 2016, finalists will be announced. Finalists will receive an email and will also be posted on this website.
- Finalists will have 7 minutes to present their entry, verbally and through use of Power Point, to a qualified local Jury Panel on March 8, 2016.
- Winners are announced after presentations are complete. There will be a total of (3) $10,000 cash awards, one for each project.